Sunday 26 January 2014

Barcode


I believe that there are many reasons why a barcode is an important feature of a magazine cover. A barcode makes it easier for the company producing the item to track and store information about goods. They provide many advantages as by having a barcode it means that you don't have to manually enter the information.
 
The barcode isn't just an advantage for the company producing the magazine, but it is also an advantage for the customer. By having a barcode on a product or in this case, a magazine cover, it allows the customer to see the price and the name of the product.
To create my barcode, I used http://www.barcodesinc.com/generator/index.php?nav=hdr. The barcode includes the price of the magazine, which is £2.99. This is because it is a very reasonable price for my target audience. This is reflected in my survey where 90% of people said that they would pay up to £2.99 for a magazine. 

Below you will find the barcode for my magazine:

No comments:

Post a Comment